Writer. Director. Producer. Creator.
Okay, my name is up there, so that’s already done. Anabel Estrella is a very young artist in construction (like, she’s just entered her 20s) whose passion is the art of storytelling – talking writing and visual creation.
WHAT AM I UP TO?
Writing and directing my stories. I’ve tried out (and still my intention) various genres, styles and worlds. To define my view as an excellent director and storyteller I find it essential to learn, attempt, investigate and craft different stories. I look up to the message, the theme. Always. I build from there. And that inspires me to keep on creating these stories.
Co-Director & Editor CONCDECULTURA; online Spanish magazine covering film & media.
- Writing of cultural articles, chronicles, reviews and press notes (music, cinema, shows, documentaries, news)
- Content Manager and Team Managament: ideation of creative content, structure for content, distribution for content.
- Interviews with key personalities in the field
- Translation of English texts
- Attendance at press events, photocalls, roundtables
- Branding Strategy & Copywrighting for social media
- Proofreading & Curator of texts
Occasional Collaborator at Creative Katarsis and Actrum Producciones.